WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This watch has sold. Thanks WUS & Kreth

Just got this one in but you know how it goes, chasing one that has been on the list for a long time so I have got to pick and choose.

From the Benarus web site:

The Remora was released in 2011. The case measures 42mm across and has 22mm lugs/bracelet. The watch measures 12.5mm from case back to the top of the crystal. The case is 500 meters water resistant. The crystal is flat sapphire, 3mm thick, 31mm wide. The bezel is made of ceramic. The dials are ceramic and were produced in black, blue, black with orange lume darts, and black with blue lume darts. The hands are polished or black depending on the dial. The Remora shipped in a travel box with a steel mesh bracelet and a natural rubber strap. The steel cases are finished in brushed, bead blasted, or black PVD. The movement is the Miyota 9015 which was also released as a new movement this year

This is the blue dial model in brushed finish with jet black ceramic bezel. The lume on this watch is amazing! I would conservatively rate it at 95%. I found no visible marks on the watch or bracelet. Included in with the purchase is the leather travel case, mesh bracelet, natural rubber strap, and all links for both bracelets. The warranty card was not sent when I made the purchase. I will also include a solid stainless steel 5 link bracelet that works well with the hooded lug design. $550 via paypal will include USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation to anywhere in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts