WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a Gray-dialed Bernhardt Sea Shark. I picked up this watch from another forum member about a little over a month ago, but I am now offering it up for sale.

I am asking for SOLD ($140) which includes PayPal and shipping (USA ONLY, please).

The watch is in excellent condition, with very little wear. The only marks I can find are a hairline scratch to the bezel insert at about the two-minute mark, and a few hairlines on the clasp. There are probably a few other light scratches to the watch, but I can't see them. The crystal appears to be scratch-free, and the case back still has the plastic on it. The watch is currently sized for my wrist (~6.8"), but it does come with the other links (four) and screws to fit a larger wrist.

The Bernhardt Sea Shark is a great dive watch that offers a lot of watch for the money. It features:

-42mm stainless steel case with 200m water resistance
-Sapphire crystal (flat)
-Screw-down case back (engraved)
-Screw-down, signed crown
-120-click, unidirectional bezel (elapsed time)
-Luminous hands and markers
-Solid stainless steel bracelet with solid end links and screwed main links
-Deployment clasp with safetly lock (signed)
-Miyota 8215 automatic movement with hand-winding
-Wood display box

This watch started it's life off as a Red-dialed Sea Shark. I really liked the red color, but I found that I didn't/couldn't wear it that much. So, I asked Fred at Bernhardt if I could trade it for a gray one and he offered to just swap the dial out for me. So the dial was swapped out by his watchmaker (right along side other "new" watches), and now it looks just like it came that way from day one! I just got the watch back this week and have not worn it since. It IS a great watch, but unfortunately, I need to sell it to help fund another watch purchase. Also, included along with the watch is the instruction card and warranty card (dated 03/19/2009), so the watch has about 22-months of coverage left.

Please PM me if you are interested (and please let me know where you are located). Low-ball offers and international offers will be politely ignored (sorry). I have bought and sold several watches and straps here on WUS with no complaints and I have 100% feedback on eBay (juicer78).

Anyway, here are some photos of the watch. Thanks!!!

As you can see...the watch looks great! It is a very nice watch, and would look great in just about any collection!!!

:thanks

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Bernhardt Sea Shark - Gray Dial

In response to several of the PMs I've received....I am not looking to trade, and I would really like to keep the sale within the USA. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts