WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD: Black Bay Mil Sub - Mod. Invicta 8926C base watch with Jake B dial, Seiko NH35A movement/hands

7K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  digivandig 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD: For sale is my Black Bay Mil Sub homage using Dagaz/Jake B's beautiful dark chocolate brown dial with gold accented applied indices. The watch itself is a carefully and extensively modified Invicta 8926C which uses the hacking and winding Seiko NH35A movement. The "INVICTA" engraving on the side of the case opposite the crown has been completely filed out, and both sides have been meticulously sanded and polished, then re-sanded to get a brushed finish. The original flame fusion crystal has been replaced with a low-domed acrylic crystal to give the watch that more classic look. The writing on the caseback has also been erased and polished. The watch will also come with the unsized, unused 8926 bracelet (not shown). The strap in the pictures is a Hirsch padded black leather strap with white stitching and I will include it for an additional $20.

I'm very happy with the way this watch turned out. Jake B made a beautiful dial that makes for a very handsome watch. I am selling basically to feed my addiction. Will use the money to buy another base watch (possibly an SNZH or another 8926) to mod with the extra BB dial I bought. This watch will come with the Hirsch strap and the stock bracelet, and I will include an extra acrylic crystal in case of emergency. I am looking for $190 shipped CONUS via Paypal with the stock bracelet only; add $20 for the Hirsch strap shown in the pictures. Shipping outside of CONUS will be extra. PM me if you want it.

Condition: Very good, case and crystal have been modified extensively
Movement: Seiko NH35A, hacks and winds
Crystal: Acrylic low dome, includes an extra
Case: Invicta 8926C, stainless steel, "INVICTA" engraving removed
Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 13mm height
Caseback: Screw-in, exhibition,writing removed and polished
Crown: Screw-down
Dial: Dagaz/Jake B Black Bay homage dial, dark chocolate brown withapplied gold accented indicies
Strap/bracelet: Stock unused, unsized Invicta 8926 bracelet; + $20 for 20mm Hirsch padded black leather strap with white contrast stitching in picture
WR: Not tested since caseback removed and crystal replaced.

More pics are here:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.