19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is sold! Thanks!

Omega Seamaster Professional
Full size @ 41mm case

Black dial and sword hands with incredible lume
Black bezel
Omega 1538 quartz movement working with no issues
Serial intact matches warranty card dated to 2001 (59........), also includes instruction manuals
Original 1503/825 "Bond" bracelet with 10 full links plus 2 halfs - will fit approx. 8" wrist

I sold this watch to a WUS member a few months back and he traded it back to me for the auto version (2254.50) so I am reselling it...

TZ approx. 95% condition (It wears much higher than this rating, but there are some marks on the bracelet) - The crystal is perfect, the bezel insert is near perfect, there is a little rash on the bezel ring, the case looks great. Bracelet has some stretch and the clasp has been refinished so the engraving is not as deep as original. This appears to be somewhere between a safe queen and a daily wearer.

**Please see my other listings....I have an Electric Blue SMP (2265.50) and a newer bond "Bond" SMP (2221.80) listed as well.**

$1275 and I cover paypal fees & shipping
LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum.

Possible trade for Omega Seamasters (any condition), black Oris Aquis Date in 40mm, black Helson Shark Diver in 40mm, Breitling Colt/Superocean models between 40 & 42mm.

**There are 2 sets of pictures. The first set is from today, the second set is from the original listing.**

·
Vendor
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Black Dial Omega Seamaster Pro Sword Hands 2264.50 2064.50 Full Size Quartz

On hold pending funds

1 - 2 of 2 Posts