WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold - Thx WUS and buyer

For sale is an Orient Ray with black face and black bezel. Watch is in great condition with no noticeable marks or blemishes aside of the compulsory desk diving marks on the bracelet and clasp. When worn, I did not notice any time keeping issues. Only one little blemish I can see and that is a spec of dust near the 40minute marker and I took the pictures to the best of my ability to reflect that. Doesn’t get noticed at all but I believe in 100% full disclosure. Got it last month but must sadly let it go as I overstretched myself and I need to pay some bills a couple of unexpected expenses. Initially I bought it to modify with a Yobokies domed sapphire, which I purchased (at a cost of 55$) but never got around to installing it. So the sale is for 1) the watch, 2) brand new and unused Yobokies sapphire crystal with AR coating and the 3) two extra links. No box and papers on that one.

Asking price is: 140$ shipped to your location in Canada and CONUS. I ship tracked and insured.
Payment method: Paypal. As I have been bitten in the past, no holding the watch for anyone. First one to ask for my paypal address and pay gets the watch.
I have a huge load of feedback here so feel free to check it out.
Cheers and thanks for looking. Now on to the pics :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts