WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm the second owner of this mod. (original sale here). Keeps great time and the new hands really make it pop (IMO).

Love them both but the Monster Mod (from the original sale) is getting all the wrist time (and is not for sale.) Literally only wore this twice since I got it, though I keep meaning to wear it more. I love the looks of the PVD watches and bracelets but I never seem to bond with them, nor do I guess I have a lot of outfits that match. Oh well; my loss is your gain. No marks or scratches since I got it. Very slight buff/swirls on the bracelet typical of any use at all though.

Can post more pics later but the original seller's pics are better than my phone-camera's abilities (now that I'm without a dSLR thanks to a little boating mishap...sigh). I will be including both the Seiko Monster black rubber strap and a black rubber aftermarket strap with blue accent stitching. So this is 1 watch, 1 bracelet, 2 straps. Will come in an aftermarket box that I got it in; no papers etc.

Selling for $125, which was the original individual sale price (I got a deal because I bought 2 from him) but this comes with all the aftermarket bands by itself. That includes fees and shipping to CONUS.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Black Seiko Diver Mod with Blue Plonguer Hands, black bracelet plus 2 straps, $125 OBRO

Sold! Thanks J.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts