WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 38mm Blancpain Leman with dual time zone feature. 90% condition, boxes, papers. Comes on a non oem strap (not the bund pictured below) but I do have a Blancpain tang buckle to include.

Price is $3850 obo shipped CONUS. Please pm me. Thank you.

Watch Analog watch White Light Watch accessory

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is some more information.

I got the watch two years ago from a reputable watch retail store. Warranty dated July 2000. Model number is 2160-1130m-71. I think the 71 means x71 bracelet, which I sold to a fellow watch enthusiast a while back. It is now on a nice croc strap (from another watch brand) with a Blancpain tang buckle.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

Watch Natural material Pre-engagement ring Body jewelry Finger

Watch Analog watch Natural material Finger Eyewear

Couple things to note. It has two or so faint hazy spots on the AR coating I believe. Hard to see except at certain angles. You can kind of see it above the 10:00 of the top subdial. Also another spot above the 10 sec mark of the bottom subdial. The crystal itself is smooth. It runs well but on the slow side. I just set it ahead a minute or two every week or so.

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Measuring instrument

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Silver

Otherwise everything is great. Lume is strong and the second timezone is so handy. I'm only trying to sell to fund some of my kids' activities.

Gadget Rectangle Telephone Trophy Corded phone

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Measuring instrument

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts