WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very reluctant sale. I've got some large bills coming up and little cash flow atm so may need to liquidate some of my cherished pieces. :upset:
First up is this gorgeous Blue Tudor 76100 from 1986. Truly stunning piece with amazing faded bezel insert and also a new insert.
As you can see perfect creamy lume on the dial and hands as well.
I bought this from the forums - you may recall seeing these pics of it before (from previous owners):

It has since been serviced (September 2013) by Duncan Potter from Genesis and comes with paperwork for the service.
Running perfectly and no issues at all.
Here is some info re the service:

Duncan carried out a full service. The movement was actually in great condition and only a few small parts needed replacing. Having also had a light polish to case and bracelet,
the watch was then re-assembled with a new plexi top hat and new seals, then dry and wet pressure tested and timing data checked again.

And the finished article:

I also decided to buy a new spare bezel for it: which is what I have got currently fitted.

It's in lovely condition still, can't see any marks on it since service - maybe a couple of very fine hairlines if I'm being really picky.

Will come with faded bezel as well as the new bezel as fitted currently.

Asking £2395 inc Delivery to mainland UK via RMSD.
Or Plus actual shipping cost to elsewhere.

Payment via Bank transfer only.

Thanks for looking.

Please note also for sale elsewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts