WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold, thank you WUS and buyer!!! :-!

For sale is my brand new Lum-Tec M44 chrono, I just received tonight, opened the box took pics and put it back in the box. Really not much more to say, specs are below. The dial looks amazing, great color combo; the applied indices and raised #s are awesome, much nicer than the older M chronos. Quality is top notch and watch comes with lots of goodies, see below!:-! I just took the pics but they have much better pics on their site I encourage you to check out: Lum Tec, LLC

Info straight from Lum-Tec web site:
M44 $495

Product Description
M44 316L Stainless Steel with Titanium Carbide dark charcoal PVD hard coating. LUM-TEC MDV technology®. Japan Miyota OS20 quartz chronograph movement. black dial with C3 and old radium (color) lume.
Specs:
44mm width excluding crown./12mm thick.
24mm lug width.
316L Stainless steel case.
Heavy duty quartz chronograph movement.
Threaded caseback.
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
Sapphire crystal.
Double side anti-reflective coating.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
LUM-TEC MDV technology®.

3 straps included:
Leather strap with matched stitching and quick release changing system. 24/22 size.
Custom molded anti static rubber strap. 24/22 size.
316L Stainless steel bracelet. 24/24 size. (matched finish)

Extra springbars included

WATCH is BRAND NEW and comes as it'd come straight from Lum-Tec, they are $495 +shipping - warranty follows the watch.

$429 Shipped Priority in the US to your PayPal verified address - Please EMAIL me at a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com
- I eat the paypal fees
- NO TRADES, I will also ignore low ballers. It is a good price and I am in no rush whatsoever.
- Payment expected immediately, watch remains available until payment is made. I will not hold the watch.
- Prefer US deals but will sell to others at extra cost with insured trackable shipping + $40)

Thank you,
Brice

Great Lume of course!|>

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: >>> FS: BNIB LUM-TEC M44 Titanium Carbide Charcoal PVD - Full Kit<<<

Brand new, cheap, good looking watch!!
Bump :)

NOTE: Warranty follows the watch (not the owner)... Props to Lum-Tec for that!

Also someone asked me why the color of #s was different from that of the M44 on Lum-Tec's site... they are not. Both show orange #s.
see pic below
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts