WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold in another forum

Please excuse the plastic wrapping in some of the photos. It had never been removed but then I got some requests for photos without the protective plastic - so the plastic has been removed and replaced. The watch is in perfect brand new never worn condition.

FS: BNIB Meistersinger Perigraph Bronze Blue AM1017BR Swiss Made

This is a brand new and unworn Meistersinger Perigraph Bronze 43mm watch. It has never been removed from the protective packaging – not even for these photos. It is serial number 193. Please excuse the quality of the photos due to the watch being still wrapped in the authorised dealer plastic.

I bought this watch directly from an Authorised Distributor in Sydney Australia in late December 2020 and have had it stored in my safe since then.

It is new and untouched and in perfect condition with the original bronze finish intact (i.e. no patina). The features of the deep blue sunburst dial with swirling light reflections are just stunning. As are the red accents on the dial contrasting with the lumed indices. Check out the lume photo. This watch is a joy to behold. If you are looking at this listing then I’ll assume you already know everything about the single hand and the “relaxed” way of telling the time. I’m selling it (and other watches) to buy a grail…and as I already have another bronze single hand Meistersinger this new beauty has to go….
In addition to the lovely cosmetics, the most eye-catching aspect of this unique watch is the date wheel. It is full visible but the date is clearly read by looking at the red indicator (inverted triangle) just under the top of the date wheel. Another clever aspect of the design of this wheel is to show only every second date to avoid it looking too cluttered – while still being clear on what the actual date is. For me this works because it is consistent with the ethos of the brand and the single hand and not getting “caught up in the detail”.
You can buy from me with confidence knowing my feedback is 100% positive – and that’s after selling more than 1000 watches. The watch is being sold with all original packaging, tags, manual and guarantee booklet. The booklet has been completed and dated by the authorised dealer in Sydney, Australia. The date on the guarantee is 21 December 2020.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I’ve included some of the details of the watch below just in case you are not aware of them:
  • Reference Number: AM1017BR
  • Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
  • Case Size: 43 mm
  • Product Line: Perigraph
  • Number of Jewels: 26 Jewels
  • Product Type: Automatic Watch with hand-winding
  • Water Resistance: 50 m (5 ATM)
  • With Booklet: Yes
  • Dial Style: 12-Hour Dial, One Hand, Arabic Numerals
  • Case Thickness: 11.5 mm
  • Band Material: Leather
  • Band Width: 20 mm / Vintage style
  • Features: One Hand, Sapphire Crystal
  • Date: Unique visible rotating date sub dial recessed under main dial
  • Dial Colour: Deep sunburst Blue
  • Band Type: Brown Leather
  • All original packaging and tags
I have it listed in other forums so I reserve the right to end the listing at any time. If this little beauty sells, it will be sent via DHL express internationally. Any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. I have it listed in other forums so I reserve the right to end the listing at any time.

Sorry for the less than professional photos – and any dust or apparent imperfections are just down to my poor photography and the protective plastic packaging. Thanks for checking it out.

Thanks for looking – and reading all the way to the end 😊. And feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts