WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my pre-ordered WUS DWP watch. Only 100 are being made and they are sold out!!! The watch is already 100% paid for and I am just waiting for the final product to be finished and shipped. The watch is not finished yet and what I propose is: Once I receive it, I will not even open the box, I will attach your address and ship directly to you. I will ship CONUS/USPS signature confirmation required. Will accept paypal or cashiers check.
Price is: 790.00 as paypal "gift" or cashiers check which includes shipping or 815.00 straight paypal which will include shipping.
I have bought from others on WUS and also have sold on this and other forums.
Best option: I will contact Keith at Boschett and have him mail the watch directly to you once I receive payment.

For anyone seriously interested in this watch please feel free to contact Keith at Boschett to verify I have this watch paid for. Otherwise please do not bother Keith thank you.
Chris Becker

Best way to reach me with any and all questions: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: ********Boschett WUS DWP Watch ***** Not Finished Yet!!!!!!!

Just added: I will/can contact Keith at Boschett and have him mail the watch directly to you once I receive payment.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: FS: ********Boschett WUS DWP Watch ***** Not Finished Yet!!***Price Change****

For anyone seriously interested in this watch, please feel free to contact Keith at Boschett to verify, otherwise please do not bother Keith.

Thank you,

Chris Becker

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: ********Boschett WUS DWP Watch ***** Not Finished Yet!!***Price Change****

Thank you Brooke, WUS and Keith for his help in expediting the process.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts