WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Im thinning out my collection for 2014. All pictures posted were take today (1-7-14) and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the watch if you PM me. I have a ton of positive feedback on this site for purchasing and selling watches. Just search my username in the feedback section. I've looked at other sites and exact watches for sale, new and used and thus how I got my price. If you do not agree with my price the watch, please do not PM me wanting to argue with me about it, nor do I care to see links to other watches. Im also not wanting to trade. If you want watch I have FS, but want to haggle a little, thats ok, but please NO low-ball offers and if you're wanting to haggle, please have a good reason for a new lower price. My watch is MINT and you'll be hard-pressed to find a NEW watch in the condition mine is (unless you purchase NEW). Look at it this way, my watch is the closest example to a new watch without paying the new watch price. Ok, so with that said, here is the watch.

Selling my Seiko Monster SRP315. This watch is BRAND NEW and never actually worn out of the house. I've taken pictures of it for the forum, but its never actually been worn out. Im not much a of a PVD guy, so I was afraid Id end up banging it up on something. It looks too nice and bad ass to do that. Plus, I have too many other watches to wear. This watch is absolutely flawless and has not a knick or scratch anywhere on it. IMO, this is a new watch, but I wont be asking a new watch price. This watch is out-of-stock in some places, so if you're looking for this watch NEW, might as well grab mine.
b-)

My price includes the watch, the stock rubber strap it came on, original box, papers and tags. Im asking $195 (new price) PayPal and CONUS only.

Pictures posted below.

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: PRICE LOWERED!! FS: BRAND NEW WITH TAG's SEIKO SRP315 MONSTER; MINT!! MUST [email protected]@K!!

Going to cut straight to the lowest price I'm willing to go. Price lowered to $200.

Sent while doing a burnout.

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: PRICE LOWERED!! FS: BRAND NEW WITH TAG's SEIKO SRP315 MONSTER; MINT!! MUST [email protected]@K!!

Bump for one bad ass watch that is BNIB with tags. Only $200!

·
Banned
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Price lowered one more time and this is my final price drop. Now asking $195.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts