WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This 43mm Breitling chronometer rated beauty is still under the 2 year warranty period and is up for grabs. Runs well in all aspects and needs nothing . No dings/dents to speak of and generally unmarked.Keeps good time as worn on my wrist, within COSC territory like it should. In near mint or better condition but they say I rate my watches conservatively.Pictures tell the story and good enough to form part of the description .The crystal,caseback,crown are flawless..Strap condition is as seen,minimal wear.Please excuse the dust. The watch is absolutely spotless.

I bought an extra water resistant strap as seen complete with signed Breitling tang buckle from the Breitling boutique and will throw this in as well.What you see in the pics are what you get just like you would when you buy new,no compromise.

My asking price $2350 SOLD shipped anywhere worldwide via safe and fast EMS insured . Without the extra strap, $2,200 takes it.Wire is preferred although paypal can be considered if you pay the fees,let's discuss.No low ballers thank you very much.Great feedback in watch deals section.Extensive worldwide references from noted forumners upon request.Search/google besview .

Dial: Black
Diameter : 43mm not including crown
Bezel:Bi Unidirectional
Lume:Superluminova swordhands/marker
Water resistance : 300m
Crown/Pushers: Screw-in
Calender: Date at 3
Bracelet: Silicone rubber

My references

https://jetstrim.wordpress.com/2015/...de-references/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts