WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this just over a year ago, and it had obviously been enthusiastically worn, so off to BUSA it went for the spa treatment. Originally a yellow dial, I had them replace it with a new gray dial and white hand set, plus it got a new crystal, case and bezel polishing, and the standard maintenance service.

So, this is in almost like new condition, with a minor ding on the edge of the bezel, and some faint swirlies on the lower part of the 9 o'clock side of the case. Crystal is perfect, and mechanically runs like a top.

I added the titanium bracelet, and it's not quite in as good of shape as the watch, as it has minor marks on it. Extra links included. Also included is the original rubber strap it came on - not in new condition, but not yet ready to be thrown out.

I never got original box or papers, but included are the flat travel case that came with it, and the square case that was sent with it from BUSA.
Receipt from BUSA also included to provide proof of the watch's authenticity.

$1400 via paypal, includes shipping in CONUS. Overseas add $60 for shipping via Fedex.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts