WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm offering up for sale my Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46mm on mesh w/ 3 additional OEM Breitling Straps. I am selling this watch because I'm thinning out my collection to purchase a watch I've been eyeing for a while. Cosmetically, the watch is in very good to excellent condition 88%-90%. There are hairline scratches on both case sides and the lugs from strap changes, however, I can't see any deep nicks or dings. There are also what I believe to be 2 minor scratches on the crystal which I've tried to highlight in the photo. The photos definitely make the imperfections much worse and are more pronounced with the lighting source I used. The ones on the crystal you can't even see unless in the right light, which is why I used a high powered flash to highlight them for full disclosure. The movement of the watch functions without issue, with all complications (date) working as expected. The watch has been well taken care of and was serviced in 2012.

The watch will come on the Breitling OEM mesh band, which is in excellent shape, just showing some desk diving marks on the clasp. All links are present in the bracelet. Also, I'm including an OEM Breitling blue leather strap and clasp which is also in excellent condition (strap is $400+ brand new). Very little wear on the leather and the clasp shows minimal signs of use. Also included will be an OEM Breitling Diver Pro II black rubber strap with tang buckle, which I'd say is in mint to like new condition (strap is ~$200 brand new). It was on the watch a handful of times. Finally, I'm including the OEM Breitling Ocean Racer as a consolation. This was heavily used and the clasp definitely shows the wear. It will probably fit up to a 6.5in wrist as it's been pre-cut.

Please excuse any dust or fingerprints in the photos.

Original box, watch box w/ inner travel case, instruction manual, dated warranty booklet, chrono certificate, hang tag, and microfiber cloth, are included. The travel case and pillow are in rough shape, but I've noticed that's common with this Breitling packaging. Nothing of real consequence.

SOLD. Price is $2500 for the whole package for a quick sale. CONUS Shipping only. No trades please.

Buyer can pay using PayPal (+3% fees), or bank wire. I will cover the costs of fully insured shipping.

I've got both buying and selling references here on WUS and TRF and have 100% feedback on the auction site under the same name w/ 220+ feedbacks. Most recent transaction was a face to face with DAVIDSW in Las Vegas.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7404 copy.jpg IMG_7356 copy.jpg IMG_7380 copy.jpg IMG_7373 copy.jpg IMG_7374 copy.jpg IMG_7375 copy.jpg IMG_7379 copy.jpg IMG_7392 copy.jpg IMG_7397 copy.jpg IMG_7401 copy.jpg IMG_7396 copy.jpg IMG_7387 copy.jpg

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46mm Blue Dial on Mesh + 3 Add'l Breitling Straps

Sold in record time! Thanks Greg and WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts