WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**This watch is being sold with 50% of the profits going to "Defender of the Fatherless" which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS. They support an orphanage in the Philippines (Gentle Hands of Manila) along with providing adoption grants to qualified families. **

Breitling SuperOcean 'II' Men's Watch - This is a RARE find because production only started in 2015 and there are very few used examples in the marketplace!

Model A17392

44mm case with polished sides and brushed top finishes - Breitling trimmed the case down which makes this one of the most comfortable Breitling models that I have ever owned!

Black rubberized bezel with brushes steel numbers
Black dial - excellent lume! Lume dots are greenish/white in daylight.

Here is a great review on this model to give you some insight;
- https://www.watchtime.com/wristwatch-industry-news/watches/breitling-introduces-the-superocean-ii/

Original Breitling B17 automatic movement running with no known issues. Currently running within COSC specifications with excellent amplitude.
No service history, but watch winds/runs/sets smoothly. My local watchmaker has given the movement a clean bill of health and sees no need for service at this time.

SOLD Price Reduced to $1875 - YOU will cover the PayPal fees (or other payment method). I will cover the UPS 2nd Day Air insured shipping charges.

Possible trades for 41mm Seamaster Pro models, 40mm Speedmaster models, 41mm Colt models, 42mm SuperOcean models, 41mm Aquaracer models, 40mm Black Oris Aquis, or similar. Nothing under 40mm or over 42mm. Trades can be up/down/even.

Comes with original Breitling Ocean Racer black rubber strap (Reference 227S) with polished Breitling tang style buckle

**Watch comes with black Breitling travel/service case but no paperwork. Watch is guaranteed to be authentic!! The case production date code places this watch as a very late 2016 production so the new owner should receive several years of maintenance fee wear. Watch has clearly visible serial number on movement and case.**

Condition - Bezel is near mint with a couple of light rub marks. There are some minor marks on what Breitling refers to as the chimney (this is the polished ring surrounding the crystal). Crystal is scratch free. I see no marks in the outer layer of AR (antireflective) coating. Case is near mint with some light scuffs and scratches on the sides and lugs. Case appears to be original finish and I believe everything would polish out with ease.

Strap and buckle are near mint with only minor marks.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos of a specific area for a serious buyer.

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Breitling SuperOcean II 44 Black Bezel, Black Dial Chronometer Men's Watch 44mm A17392 #2413

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Breitling SuperOcean II 44 Black Bezel, Black Dial Chronometer Men's Watch 44mm A17392 #2413

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: SALE! Breitling SuperOcean II 44 Black Bezel & Dial Chronometer Men's Watch 44mm A17392 #2413

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: SALE! Breitling SuperOcean II 44 Black Bezel & Dial Chronometer Men's Watch 44mm A17392 #2413

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

SOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts