WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out my ever expanding watch box. All 3 of these pieces are in very good to like new condition. If you want to buy more than one, I will give you a discount. On to the watches:

1. J Springs 200m Quartz Diver watch (BBH105)

PRICE: $50 ***WATCH IS SOLD***

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Casio AMW320B

This watch is essentially brand new and comes with box, hang tag and manual. Other than some slight wear on the band, the watch is in pristine shape (97% on the TMZ scale). This model and the other one I'm selling are both discussed in this thread:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/standout-affordable-casio-amw320b-1av-472243.html

PRICE: $65 for the 2 **Casios ARE NOW SOLD**

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3. Casio AMW320R

This watch is also in great shape with only slight wear on the band distinguish it from brand new. Glass and case are free from noticeable scratches. No box or papers, but on the whole it rates at 94% on the TMZ scale.

The full specs of the Casio AMW320 series AND the manual can be found here:

AMW320D-9EV - Sports - Sports, Mens, Womens, Ladies, Digital, Analog Wrist, Watches | CASIO America, Inc.

I've sold many watches on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm/email me with any questions you may have. I cannot ship outside the USA. Thanks for looking.

You may email me: ruj @ msn DOT com (lose the spaces and replace DOT with a dot)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts