WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Catch and release. Buying G-shocks is a gamble for me since my wrist is about 8.25 inches. This is one is beautiful but it simply doesn't fit my wrist well. It's the Casio GRX5600-3 limited edition Surfrider Foundation collaboration. It has never been worn..100% rating on the TMZ scale. No marks of any kind...watch is brand new.I took the plastic baggy and hang-tag off just to try it on...found out it didn't fit right, so back to the box it went.

The resin on both the case and band feels very substantial to me, more so than on my gw5525 and GMW5600. It just feels super, and I wish it fit me. This watch has a solar battery, one of the few GLX offerings that has this feature. Another great thing about this module is that current time is visible in CDT and stopwatch mode. Watch comes with all packaging, hang-tag, manual, and cool surfrider box. Price is firm so no need to send offers...if you want the watch at the listed price, PM me.

PRICE: $75 **WATCH IS SOLD**

*I will also ship to Canada for an additional fee. PM me for details.*

Model: GRX5600SRF-3

Full specs can be found here:

GRX5600SRF-3 - G-Shock - Timepiece - Products - CASIO

I've had many successful sales transactions on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm with any other questions you may have. I can only ship within the United States and to Canada. Thanks for looking.

You may also email me directly at: ruj @ msn DOT com (remove spaces and replace DOT with a dot)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts