WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, again!

Most of you know this watch--the Casio G-Shock GW9200 (1CR) Riseman Tough Solar, Multi-Band 6 Atomic watch. In addition to most standard digital G-Shock features, this one has altitude, barometer, and temperature readouts. This is the US "Dragon" version which can readout in standard or metric and °F or °C.

I received this watch a couple of months ago as part of a trade (it was allegedly brand new at the time). It IS a really cool, popular watch (just check the G-Shock forum), and I do like it a lot, but it doesn't really get the wrist time it deserves. I only wear it about once a week or less, so I am offering it up for sale to free up some space and to give someone else a chance to own this cool watch.

Condition-wise, I would rate mine conservatively in "excellent" condition (between 9-9.5 out of 10), with only minor wear (as you can see in the photos). The only real blemishes I can see would be a few minor marks on the buckle and perhaps the case back (I can't really tell). I don't see any marks on the crystal, or any real wear to the case or strap. One thing of note, though--the Riseman usually comes with a polished buckle, but I didn't really like the way that looked on this watch. So, I gave the buckle a "brushed" finish, which I think fits this watch better.

The watch comes with all the original packaging: The G-Shock tin and the outer box (showing a little wear), as well as the papers and manuals. The Riseman has a list price of $220.00 and they usually sell online for $145-165. I am offering this watch for sale at a firm price of $SOLD (USD) including PayPal and shipping to within the USA. I have bought and sold several items here on WUS and I have a 100% eBay rating as well. I am not one of the people who only use WUS to buy and sell, but rather a contributing member just looking for a good home for some of my watches from time-to-time.

Anyway, have a look at my photos, and feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions! Thanks for looking!!!

--Matt

:thanks

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Casio G-Shock GW9200 Riseman "Dragon"

:-!

All PMs replied to. Watch is currently still available! (Really looking for a US-only sale, BTW.)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

pm sent

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

PMs replied to.

Watch is on HOLD pending a possible sale! Will let you all know...!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts