WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Casio Men's 'G-Shock' Resin Watch GST-B100-1ACR, excellent condition, Bluetooth | eBay

I've owned and really enjoyed this watch for a couple of years. Connects to your Google phone or iPhone via bluetooth, and sycns with the free Casio app to maintain precise accuracy. I've since purchased a very similar G Shock, and find that this one isn't getting as much wrist time.

I've been a member of WatchUSeek for years, and sold numerous items on ebay. Feel free to contact me with any questions. If you're in Los Angeles and would prefer, I'm happy to meet in person to deliver if we can mutually agree to a time and location.

Top photo is stock photo, 2nd photo and 3rd photo are of the actual watch and packaging. Comes with all packaging which I received when originally purchased.

Condition: Very good. Watch has been worn, but looks in excellent condition, no apparent scratches, dings, etc.
Movement: Solar powered G Shock movement with Bluetooth
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
Case: steel case
Dimensions: 50+ mm diameter, 14.1 height
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black dial
Strap/bracelet: black resin band
WR: 200 meters

Core features of the G-STEEL Triple Connect watch:

• The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology, which offers power-saving data transfer at the push of a button. The watch can connect to a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth®, enabling access to a wide range of useful functions
  • A solar powered movement keeps track of time
  • A battery level indicator prevents power shortages
  • Smartphone time allows time to automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone.
  • Neobrite hands give visibility in low light conditions
  • An LED back-light with afterglow also features
  • A shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
  • A World time function displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
  • This range includes a stopwatch function (1/100 sec. - 24 hours) including elapsed time, split time and final time
  • A Lap timer comes with 200 Lap memory which can be stored in the memory with the date and can be displayed again later. A data set consists of: date, total, lap and split times. The memory has enough space for up to 200 data sets
  • 5 daily alarms can be set to give an acoustic signal. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments
  • Misplaced your smartphone? All it takes is the push of a button on your watch and the smartphone sounds an alarm using the Phone Finder
  • The button tones can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated
  • An Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month automatically keeps the date once set
  • Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format
  • Tough mineral glass resists scratching
  • 2 Years - 1 Battery (the battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. two years)
  • This sports watch is perfect for free or scuba diving. the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810
  • The watch is low temperature resistant (-10°C or 14°F)
  • Dimensions (H x W x D) are 58.1mm x 53.86mm x 14.1mm
Model specifications GST-B100-1AER:

• This model comes with a black resin case
  • A stainless-steel upper case protects
  • A black resin band compliments
  • The strap fastens with a pin buckle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts