WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased this watch brand new from Amazon back in mid-April. Only wore it half a dozen times lightly. It just isn't clicking with me and I'm already chasing a U1 so the funds would come in handy. The watch retails for $277.00 on Amazon which is the lowest I found brand new.

This is version with the titanium bracelet, not rubber strap. Incredibly comfortable, this is the thinnest Pathfinder you will find. The watch comes with box and all papers, obviously a warranty, titanium bracelet, and I'll throw in your choice of a black Maratec 5-ring NATO or a black 3-ring ZULU purchased from Panatime. The PAW-2000 looks absolutely boss on the black nato.

I'll be sure to throw up some pics after I get home from work today but I assure you, there is not a scratch on this watch and the bracelet was never even sized.

I'm asking $235, shipped and insured including PayPal fees, for the full kit plus your choice of Panatime strap. Any further reductions on price will force me to remove the extra strap option.

Please email me if interested. My PM box is just about full and I don't want to miss your message before I get a chance to clean out some messages.

References available in feedback forum, all good. eBay username is "daboosh" and I have 100% feedback.

PAW-2000T-7CR
Amazon.com: Casio Men's PAW2000T-7CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Titanium Bracelet Watch: Casio: Watches

Few pics of the watch on the panatime zulu.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Casio Pathfinder PAW-2000T-7CR (titanium case & bracelet) - 2 months old MINT!

Ttt

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Casio Pathfinder PAW-2000T-7CR (titanium case & bracelet) - 2 months old MINT!

Ttt

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Some interest but would really prefer to ship this within USA.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Take me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

ttt

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bump

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts