WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Unused Casio SGW-100 digital multifunction watch. Purchased earlier this year, I placed the watch in my drawer and never wore it after I set the time and tried the functions.

Functions include (taken from REI website):

• Digital compass with a graphic direction pointer, bearing sensor correction, magnetic declination correction and 10-second continuous measurement
  • Thermometer, with temperature in increments of 0.2°F (0.1°C) ranging from 14 - 140°F (-10 - 60°C)
  • Digital face displays time in 12- or 24-hr. format, date and timer
  • World time keeps you on time in 29 time zones (48 major cities); includes city code display and daylight saving on/off
  • Features 4 multifunction alarms with 1-time/daily/weekday/weekend repeat patterns, snooze, stopwatch, hourly chime and auto calendar
  • 1/1,000-second stopwatch measures elapsed time and split times
  • EL backlight with afterglow lets you see the display in the dark
  • Water resistant to 200m (660 ft.)
It comes with instruction book but no box. It was never worn after the first day I purchased it from REI, and never out of the house. The only issue with it is that the compass / bearing indicator needs to be calibrated, which the directions indicate need to be done if not used in the past 100 days. I never bothered to do so since I'm not much of an outdoor camper type, but the directions seem simple and will accompany the watch.

It's on a very comfortable hunter green resin band. If I were an outdoor enthusiast who likes to hunt/ hike/ camp, this would be a perfect and extremely affordable, wearable watch. It's light on the wrist and very easy to read.

I'm asking $OLD $40. NOW $35 SOLD or best reasonable offer. Shipping to locations outside of CONUS is available with cost assumed by the buyer. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Casio SGW-100 digital (with compass, temp)

Bump with price drop.

Will sell for the low cost of $35, if buyer pays for shipping of choice.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: $35: Casio SGW-100 digital (with compass, temp)

Bump. Don't be shy about making an offer.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: $35: Casio SGW-100 digital (with compass, temp)

sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts