WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Casio Tidegraph beater. If you know anything about this model you know it's packed full of functions like Moon phase, Tidegraph, Moon Up, Moon Down, Sunrise, Sundown, 24hr timer, Stopwatch which displays current time when running, 3 Alarms, hourly signal and snooze. You can even project tides, moon up/down, & sunrise/set for any day in the future. Condition of this watch is good. Looks like it's been an everyday wearer for a while with a few nicks, and scratches on the bezel and strap. The yellow bezel is slightly faded but in decent condition. Amazingly, I can't find one scratch or nick on the crystal at all! I currently have a DW-9701K ICERC which does exactly the same things and is solar so I'm selling this one. Module# 2012. No Box, No Manual, No Papers. Original strap is on the watch.
Affordable at $SOLDout the door to CONUS Paypal. First one to say I'll take it via PM has it. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.