WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this excellent condition example of Certina's well-made ISO diver with one of the most striking blue sunburst dials I've ever seen. Picked it up in the summer of 2015 in a little town outside Barcelona, but I'm consolidating and this one just doesn't get much wrist time, so off it goes to a new home. I've only ever worn it on the bracelet, so absolutely zero strap changing marks on the lugs. In fact, the mostly brushed steel character of this durable watch has kept it near mint after almost 6 years, I'd conservatively rate the watch 98%. Even the clasp shows only the faintest desk diving marks. Certina discontinued this version of the DS Action, so the only way you'd likely find one in this condition would be to locate a NOS example.

Case and bracelet are 316L stainless steel. The clasp has a wetsuit expansion, crown is screw down, bezel is unidirectional and partially lumed. Box, papers, and extra links are included.

I’m asking $475 OBO via PayPal, USPS Priority insured shipping included, CONUS only, specs are as follows:

Reference: C013.407.11.041.00
Case diameter: 43mm
Case thickness: 10mm
Movement: ETA 2824-2
Power reserve: 38hr
Water resistance: 200m
Crystal: Sapphire
Origin: Swiss Made

1 - 20 of 34 Posts