WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** Thanks WUS and Steve!

Hello WUS! Up for sale is this beautiful Certina DS First automatic, ref#C0144071108101 I am the original owner, it was purchased BNIB from a Spanish AD in April 2013. The DS First is powered by the reliable ETA 2824-2 Swiss made movement which keeps great time, +3 per day at last check, it hacks, hand-winds and has quick-set day+date. It has a grayish/slate dial that catches the light beautifully, the hands and applied indices are gold colored and lumed. The sapphire crystal is flawless. The polished bezel looks fabulous to the naked eye, you will see some very light hairlines, brushes etc. under a loupe. The rest of the case looks very clean as well, a couple very minor brushes here and there, again, you will need a loupe to see signs of wear. The underside of the lugs do have a few nicks from strap changes. The case back is screw in and you will see some light wear marks under a loupe, the mineral crystal exhibition back is clean. It will come on the original bracelet sized for my 7 3/4' wrist and will include 2 extra links, the bracelet does have some desk diver marks, nothing deep, a quick pro polish will have it looking perfect. The watch will arrive to you in it's original box with hangtag, instruction book and stamped warranty card. This piece is in excellent condition and will not disappoint, it currently retails for over $600 and you'd have to import it to the states, as there are no gray market Certina dealers.

The case is 40mm
20mm lugs
12mm thick
Approx 50mm lug2lug
200M WR
Sapphire front crystal, Mineral crystal exhibition back
Signed, screw-in crown

SOLD $500
with payment via Paypal from CONUS members with verified addresses. PP Fees and trackable CONUS shipping are included in the asking price. I may ship elsewhere at my discretion to established WUS members in good standing and they will pay the extra cost including tracking, I will not fudge on the customs forms, so please take that into account. I have had many great transactions on WUS as buyer and seller, my feedback is easily searchable in the feedback forum. I also have stellar feedback from 16 years on ebay under the same user name. Thanks.

2.JPG
dsf SALE 001.JPG
dsf SALE 002.JPG
dsf SALE 004.JPG
dsf SALE 005.JPG
dsf SALE 006.JPG
dsf SALE 007.JPG
dsf SALE 009.JPG
dsf SALE 010.JPG
dsf SALE 012.JPG

LUME SHOT (Strap not included)
DSF Lume 009.JPG