WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold ... thank you to my buyer, and thanks WUS!

CERTINA DS FIRST TITANIUM DIVE CHRONOGRAPH (black dial)

Certina-DSFirst-Ti-001-dialCU.jpeg

This is a fantastic multifunction 200M dive chronograph that makes a perfect grab & go sports watch. It is in excellent condition, has been babied, and never exposed to the elements. The central minutes chrono feature is intuitive and easy to read. I intended to use it as a gym/running/sports watch, but it never made it into the rotation. It has been sitting in the watch box pretty much since I bought it. I've worn it a few times at the office, mostly for pictures, and to sometimes play with the cool central jump minute chrono feature.

I am the first owner -- this was purchased new by me in August 2018 from Ashford. The titanium bracelet is unworn and unsized. Watch is in excellent cosmetic condition, and aside from a chrono minute-hand issue explained below, functions very nicely. I'll deliver it mounted on its current kevlar/leather camo quick-release strap (seen in pictures).

PLEASE NOTE: The central chrono minute hand sometimes moves to the 5-minute mark when the watch is not in use for 36-48 hours. It is easily reset in sixty seconds, and I'll send easy instructions on how to reset it. Otherwise, in normal use, the chrono hands all reset to zero and the chrono functions perfectly. My asking price reflects this little quirk, and everything else works great.

SOLD: $165.00, includes PP fees, USPS shipping to US domestic addresses; additional $12-$15 to Canada; international members w/post count and feedback pls PM to discuss shipping costs. PP onNo trade offers, thank you!

If you don't want the Certina box, I'll take $150.00 all-in. Bracelet, papers & tags will be safely packed w/watch.

Certina-DS-First-Ti-PIC2-121818.jpeg

SPECS:
Reference C014.417.44.08100.

41mm x 12.5mm thick x 51mm L2L
22mm lugs
Titanium case
ETA 251.262 Flatline quartz chronograph movement, 27 jewels, 394 battery, date, hacks, quickset hour hand
Sapphire crystal w/inner AR.
Signed screw-down crown
200M water resistance.
Ceramic uni-directional 120-click dive bezel w/lume pip.
Lumed handset & markers (decent lume by Swatch Group standards)

Central chronograph jump minute function
Sub-dials: 12-hour, one-tenth second, running seconds.
OEM five-link titanium bracelet w/signed butterfly clasp & SELs.

Certina-DSFirst-Ti-WRUW-090818-00.jpeg

Certina-DSFirst-Ti-WRUW-090818-02.jpeg

Certina-DSFirst-Ti-003-caseback.jpeg

Certina-DSFirst-Ti-WRUW-110618-03-dialCU.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

thanks for checking out my listing! Pls let me know if you have any questions!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts