WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: One Christopher Ward C11 MSL. It's in very good condition with a couple tiny marks that are far more visible in the pictures than when on your wrist. There are some scratches on the deployment clasp. This is running strong as can be seen in the last picture. It comes with the original strap, deployment clasp, inner and outer boxes and papers. It was new in September of 2011. I am not the original owner, but my guess is that it has not been worn much given the condition of the strap and watch overall. Note that the inside of the case around where the "pillow" rests and the sides of the pillow are chewed up. It seems that the pillow is a tight fit into the cubby and does the damage when inserted or removed.

Model - Christopher Ward C11 MSL Mk1
Movement - Automatic ETA 2824-2 or Selita SW200-1
Case - 42mm without the crown by 10.8mmCrystal - anti-reflective museum grade sapphire
Dial - black dial with date, white markings, white tipped hands
Strap - leather

Price is $525 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. I'm not looking for trades.

All payments will need to be cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

Watch Analog watch White Light Clock Watch Analog watch White Light Silver Watch Analog watch Silver Handwriting Clock Watch Light Analog watch Automotive lighting Silver Watch Analog watch White Clock Grey White Rectangle Font Gas Silver Watch Analog watch Silver Material property Font Watch Rectangle Material property Font Box Rectangle Font Tints and shades Beige Paper Cuisine Dairy Ingredient Circle Rectangle Watch Analog watch Product Clock Font

1 - 8 of 8 Posts