WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale only is a Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire on bracelet, with full box and papers, including signed microfiber cloth and as a bonus a copy of the Summer 2020 company magazine which featured the piece.

This is a stunning watch in my opinion with its translucent sapphire crystal dial. I picked it up from another forum member over the summer and have greatly enjoyed it. I am only selling as I just picked up a Black Bay 58 blue and this piece seems redundant now given my already overflowing watchbox.

You can learn more about the watch on the Christopher Ward website or in this Worn and Wound piece.

Very good condition. I do not see any scratches on the front or back crystals. Some normal wear scratches on the case and bracelet but nothing of note in my opinion when the watch is worn. There are a handful of more prominent scratches on the bezel between 45 and 00 (pictured) which can be seen more easily when wearing. (Please note that I took the pictures under harsh LED lighting to highlight potential flaws). The bracelet is sized for 6.25" but includes all the extra links and pins. The watch is running fine and is of course covered by the 60/60 warranty.

SOLD for $750 PayPal'd and shipped to the States.

I have sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of watches and straps on the forum and have a superb reputation in doing so. Here are some examples of feedback left about me (more can be found by searching the F63 feedback forum for "noregrets"):

noregrets is a stella fella.
No Regrets in my transaction with seller noregrets
Terrific dealing with noregrets Great Seller!
noregrets is a seller without equal!!!
noregrets is an A+++ Seller!!

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts