I am selling my diving watch from the Japanese brand Citizen :
Old / vintage watch from the 90's.
Model taking the look of the famous vintage Citizen 51-2273 diver from the 70's, which she was an automatic :
Rare model on the second hand market.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH :
- Brand: Citizen
- Range: Promaster GN-4-S
- Manufacturing: Japan
- Reference: 5502 - F50336
- Year: February 1997
- Movement: Quartz
- Caliber: "house", Citizen 5502
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case finish: Polished
- Case width: 40 mm (excluding crown)
- Lugs to lugs: 45 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Luge width: 20 mm
- Glass: Mineral, bevelled around the edge
- Dial: Black
- Citizen's emblematic hour hand of the "paddle" type
- Index and hands: Luminescent
- Day / Date: Counter at 3:00 a.m.
- Date disc: English / German
- Bezel: Rotating (60 clicks) and unidirectional
- Insert: Pepsi (Blue / Red)
- Case back: Full and screwed
- Crown: Screwed
- Water resistance (not verified): 200 meters
- The watch is in very good condition for its age (Cf. Photos).
- Note mainly a few scratches on the glass, including a longer one to the left of the Citizen Quartz inscription (Cf. Photos).
WORKING ORDER :
- The movement works perfectly.
- No trace of oxidation.
- The watch is sold on a black NATO strap.
- Ideal as a backpacker / toolwatch.
Sold 140 € net to me + shipping cost
Shipping cost :
- European Union : 13 € with tracking number but without insurance / 15 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world : 28 € with tracking number but without insurance / 30 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No Paypal G&S !
No trades !
Private message or mail : nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)