WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Citizen Royal Marines GMT Eco Drive Super Tough Titanium purchased from the Watch Hut in the UK and shipped to the US. I’ve been the only owner and it’s been by the window sill when not on my wrist to make sure the watch has a good power reserve. Watch works great, but there are some scratches from regular wear on all parts of the watch (mostly on the case back). The 2.5mm sapphire crystal has no scratches. The Kevlar strap that it came with has been replaced with a Toxic Nato strap. I kept the original buckle, but will include the toxic nato buckle. Comes with the full set including the box and papers I received when I bought it. Still covered under 5 year warranty.

Other Specs: 42mm, ~13mm thick, Screw down crown, W.R. 30 Bar (300M), Anti Mag, GMT, Date, Rotating Bezel, Lume

$250 shipped CONUS, PayPal fees on me. No trades.

First time seller on WUS, but have been selling on Ebay since 2003, 100% positive reviews, 135 stars. ID: securitrans

citizen1.JPG
citizen2.jpg
citizen3.jpg
citizen4.jpg
citizen5.jpg
citizen6.jpg
citizen7.jpg
citizen8.jpg
citizen9.jpg
citizen10.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Citizen Royal Marines Commando GMT Eco Drive Super Tough Titanium BJ9140-01E

Still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Citizen Royal Marines Commando GMT Eco Drive Super Tough Titanium BJ9140-01E

Still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts