WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased this watch from another forum member a couple of weeks ago. I purchased it because of the fantastic price. I've recently made a couple other purchases and I just don't see this one getting much wrist time now so someone else will get a fantastic deal. This watch has not been sized or worn by me. The previous owner bought the watch brand new and only wore the watch a couple of times around the house. There are no marks on the bracelet, case, or crystal. Here is the sales post from the previous owner: https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/**sold**-titanium-skyhawk-t-jy0010-50e-$350-544765.html. As you can see, this watch comes with a warranty, original boxes, manual, and all the links(already back on bracelet). This watch was sold to me for the phenomenal price of $350+5 paypal/shipping fee. This watch retails for $850 and is selling on Amazon right now for $637.50 Amazon.com: Citizen Men's JY0010-50E Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch: Citizen: Watches.

This watch was *SOLD* for $350 shipped USPS Priority in CONUS via paypal. As the previous owner stated, this is one heck of a deal, so I'm also FIRM on the price and not looking for trades at this time. I have many buy/sells on this forum and can provide plenty of references. Thanks:-!

Here are a few of my own pics:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD! Thanks WUS and Buyer...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts