I am selling an old diving watch from the 70's (1978), from the American brand Timex:
It was produced in three variants (27470 with gray bezel, 27670 with black bezel and 27910 with black / red bezel):
- Brand: Timex
- Model / Reference: 27670
- Type: Old diving watch / Vintage diver
- Year: 1978
- Manufacturing: England
- Mechanical movement with manual winding
- Caliber: "house", Timex M105 (18,000 A/h, 40h00 of Power Reserve)
- Case: Chromed steel
- Diameter (excluding crown): 38 mm
- Lugs to lugs: 41 mm
- Luge width: 18 mm
- Bezel: Metal, rotating and bidirectional
- Glass: curved Plexiglas
- Dial: Black
- Date: Box window at 3:00 a.m.
- Hands and index end: Luminescent
- Case back: Clip-on, stainless steel
- Water resistance (not verified): 25 meters
- The watch is in very good condition / very well preserved for a watch over 40 years old (Cf. Photos).
- Note the inevitable scratches on the plexi, attenuable with PolyWatch.
- The movement advances by approximately + 18 minutes over 24 hours. It will therefore be necessary to provide at least one adjustment to bring the drift to a more acceptable level.
- Very good power reserve with nearly 46 hours.
- Note that you have to shake it for it to start and for the date to stop passing (stuck on the 31st).
- The watch is entirely original (case, dial, hands, plexiglass, bezel, etc.), never restored (polishing, etc.) / tampered with.
- However, I do not know if the metal bracelet is the original one.
- There are no signs of oxidation.
- A vintage look to perfection.
A very beautiful collector's item !
Sold 70 € net to me + shipping cost
Shipping cost :
- European Union : 16 € with tracking number but without insurance / 18 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world : 28 € with tracking number but without insurance / 30 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No Paypal G&S !
No trades !
Private message or mail : nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)