WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW SOLD THANKS BUYER AND WUS!!!

SUPER REDUCTION TO $3250 OBRO THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!! USA SALE ONLY PLEASE!

CORUM ADMIRAL'S CUP SEAFENDER 48 OFF-CENTER CHRONOGRAPH- Model# 987.980.04/0061 AN04 . NOW REDUCED TO A SUPER-CRAZY $3350!!! Was originally listed for sale at $4,200!!! Retail is $14,300!

Rated 95%! You cannot buy any Swiss Made Titanium Rattrapante for anything close to this price let alone from a world famous brand like Corum!!! Perfect crystal, perfect functionality in all aspects of the watch, all boxes/papers with only slight evidence of the strap change I did to put on the OEM XL strap that I paid $395 for. They are not a big deal but they are there, and I've done my best to show them in the photos below. The rest of the watch is pristine! This is a limited edition of 200 and also includes a new regular calf OEM strap. This 48mm model is made of titanium and features a split-seconds Chronograph!

I've worn it about 4 times and besides a few strap changing marks (which will buff right out) it looks new. I am the original owner of this sporty piece, it wears very large and screams luxury on the wrist. Retail was $14,300, cheapest I could find on the net was $5499 or you can buy mine for a lot less! You won't be sorry!

NOW SOLD THANKS BUYER AND WUS!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: BLOWOUT REDUCTION!!! CORUM ADMIRALS CUP 48mm! REDUCED OVER $1,000!!!

I wouldn't mind keeping this and having a highly complicated, high-end, sport watch!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

My loss, your gain at this point I'm in the hole quite a bit, especially with the extra strap included which was $400.

$3350 OBRO!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

SUPER REDUCTION TO $3250 OBRO THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!! USA SALE ONLY UNLESS I KNOW YOU PLEASE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts