WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Many thanks WUS and Chris.

Near mint condition, the hardening process on the titanium is not a joke...shows very little wear. I'm a reluctant seller on this one because it truly has been one of my favorite watches over the last year (which is a record for me!). Worn probably 20 times total, it has plenty of adventures left. Comes with the full kit shown in the pics, keeps good time, crown and winding are smooth, no issues. Lume junkies rejoice...this one is spectacular, both hands and bezel. Only selling as I lighten my load for an upcoming move, the watch will be available for a few days and then gets packed away, so don't delay! No trades, price includes tracked shipping. Payment via Paypal. $SOLD599SOLD shipped, these don't come up often and I'll surely regret letting it go!

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
SOLD. Many thanks WUS and Chris.

Near mint condition, the hardening process on the titanium is not a joke...shows very little wear. I'm a reluctant seller on this one because it truly has been one of my favorite watches over the last year (which is a record for me!). Worn probably 20 times total, it has plenty of adventures left. Comes with the full kit shown in the pics, keeps good time, crown and winding are smooth, no issues. Lume junkies rejoice...this one is spectacular, both hands and bezel. Only selling as I lighten my load for an upcoming move, the watch will be available for a few days and then gets packed away, so don't delay! No trades, price includes tracked shipping. Payment via Paypal. $SOLD599SOLD shipped, these don't come up often and I'll surely regret letting it go!
So, so disappointed I missed this when it posted up for sale, as I would have taken it off your hands immediately!! Should have had it set up as an alert on Watch Recon, but didn't!:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts