WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

This watch is in excellent condition. I got it a few weeks ago here on the sales forum in basically NOS condition. I have worn it handful of times since. There is very little wear to the case--a few light scratches/swirlies to the SS caseback--but overall looks basically new. The sapphire crystal is free from scratches, too.

When I got it, the watch was running a little fast (about 30 seconds per day). I also wanted to have the diamond crown installed, so I took it to my local watchmaker (Rolex certified master) and he swapped the crowns and adjusted the ETA-2824 movement using his timing machine. Now, the watch looks awesome with the new crown and it runs great--about 1-second slow per day.

The watch will come with both boxes and hang tag (no manual or papers--didn't get them), and on the Debaufre standard 22mm black leather strap with white stitching and double rivets (unworn). I am also including the original pumkin crown and one addition 22mm Debaufre stainless buckle (for a total of two).

These are currently no longer available from Debaufre and a new similar one from Steinhart costs 350EUR. Considering the extra buckle, upgraded crown, and recent adjustment, I am offering this watch up SOLD at $399.00 USD which includes PayPal and US shipping.

Thanks!

NEW PICS:

:thanks

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: Debaufre 44mm Nav.B-Uhr II Automatic w/Diamond Crown !!!

BUMP!

***Special price reduction -- Today Only!! -- $399 shipped (US)***

(Price only good for today, 4 Feb. 2010, and offer will end at midnight and the price will return to the previous listed price. Buyer must be in US with a verified/confirmed PayPal account/address and funds must be received and cleared by midnight.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts