Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Debaufre Nav-B 47mm

Condition: Mint. 98%

Please note:
New in Box.
Watch was tried on, boxed, then never worn again.

Selling

Debaufre Nav-B 47mm (Swiss Unitas 6497, exhibition case back, sub seconds at 9, oversized crown).
Boxes, instruction booklet, warranty card (dated Feb 2008. Out of warranty period)

Investment: US$395 (shipped).SOLD.

Shipping Information
Item will be sent by Express Post International, free of charge. Item will be posted on receipt of cleared funds. Customers are responsible for any destination charges (duties, tax, etc).
Postage comes with Signature on Delivery and Basic Tracking. Insurance/cover not included.
Insurance/cover optional and can be arranged at additional cost to buyer.

Payment Information

I accept payment via Paypal only, and only ship to verified addresses. Once payment clears, item will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Please Note:
-Price is firm. I will not accept any offers or trades. Low-ballers will be ignored.
-Will not accept requests to declare lower value of item for shipping purposes, nor will I accept Payment as a "Gift" via Paypal to avoid fees.
-I reserve the right to ask for the buyer to provide references, prior to committing to the sale.
Thank you for your understanding and should you require further clarification, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM (Private Message).

Additional Information

Pictures shown are of the actual item.
If you are not happy with your purchase, a full refund is offered (minus shipping fees), as long as the item is returned in the same condition within 7 days (Worldwide).
Thank you and please feel free to contact me for any questions that you may have.

Photos
Pictures shown are of the actual item.

WUS_IHK1182.png
WUS_IHK1175.png
WUS_IHK1173.png
WUS_IHK1192.png
WUS_IHK1196.png
WUS_IHK1198.png

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2