WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I absolutely hate myself for letting this go, but I have another watch that I like slightly more in my crosshairs.

The watch is like new, no marks/dings/or scratches, only worn once or twice. TZ97%

Sized for a 7" wrist, removed links included, also comes with the pirate box and the limited edition certificate.

It is one of only 500 BlueTech Abyss' made, and is in the rarest color configuration.

I've written an in depth review of the watch here:

Deep Blue BlueTech Abyss 500 - A Milestone

Specs: Limited 1 out of 500 made World wide (regardless of color style, only 500 of this model made)

Swiss eta 2824-2 movement
46-47mm Case size , 46mm Bezel Diameter , 18mm Thickness , 55mm Top to Bottom , 52mm Diameter including Crown,10 ounces, 26mm Lug Size, 26mm Clasp safety with 4 micros, 1/2 Links, full links, Wetsuit extension, Links with Screws,Sapphire Crystal , 500m WR ,exhibition case back , "Deep Blue " Logo on Rotor 6mm Thick Bezel - With Superluminova on Arabic numbers on Bezel , 6 Easy grips on bezel,Unique Crown Protector ( Patent Pending)3 Dimensional Superluminova arabic numbers and hour markersLE 500 pcs with Certificate

I am looking to get $495 shipped SOLD for $470 to CONUS
PayPal only
Ships via USPS Priority with tracking
Contact via PM or email at farroki (at) gmail (dot) com

Pics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts