WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.

I'm offering for sale my Deep Blue Master 1000 automatic diver's watch with helium release valve. This watch is 40mm in diameter, and has a sapphire crystal. It has a 316L stainless steel case and is water resistant to 330 meters/1000 feet. It has a "Pepsi" red and blue bezel and a blue sunray dial. It is powered by a 24-jewel Seiko NH 35 automatic movement running at 21,600 beats per hour, and is running at about +10 seconds per day. This watch has hour markers and hands coated in Superluminova. It has a screw down crown, and unidirectional 120 click rotating bezel. My asking price is $175.00

Currently this watch is on an aftermarket Strapcode mesh bracelet that is fully adjustable and sells for $55.99 at Amazon. In addition I'm including two silicone straps made by Deep Blue that fit the lugs exactly with no gaps between the straps and the lugs. One is black, and the other is navy blue (not pictured), and both are barely used. I'm also including the original Deep Blue box and accessories.

This watch is in superb like new condition. I see no scratches, dents, stains, or other imperfections, except for some very minor marks on the clasp.

I'll ship via priority mail anywhere in the USA for $5.00. I'll ship to any foreign country at my shipping cost via priority mail international. In either case you will get a tracking number. I will absorb all paypal costs, except that foreign buyers must pay the extra 1% that paypal charges for foreign currency transactions.

Please address all questions, etc. to me via the WUS messaging system. Sorry, I am not interested in any trades.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts