WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: Deep Blue Pro Sea Diver 1000m.
0091/1000 from the first run (rectangular hour markers).

I purchased this watch from mattm in June 2010. It’s been my daily wearer since then, so it has accumulated some bumps and bruises. The most noticeable are on the buckle, but the bezel has a few marks and the lugs have some scratches from when I switched to the rubber strap. I have tried to capture everything in the pictures. By the TimeZone scale, maybe something like an 80%.
The movement functions perfectly, although accuracy as I’ve measured over the past few days looks to be about +9/day. Not the greatest, but at least you’ll be showing up a few minutes early after a few weeks! Bezel movement is great, 72-click, smooth, lines up with 12 o’clock on the money.

The rubber strap is also included, along with an extra screw. I switched it briefly, and when I put the bracelet back on, I loc-tited the screws, since they would not stay tight on their own. This makes switching the strap a once-in-a-while type of thing, and is basically the only reason I’m selling the watch.
Also comes with the scuba tank, two extra bracelet links w/pins, manual, box.

Looking for $175, $160, paypal fees and shipping on me (strongly prefer conus).
Will ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation.
I only have two transactions on WUS, but here is my Head-fi and Heatware feedback:
Jack Carver - Head-Fi.org Community
Jack Carver | HeatWare.com

If you want larger pictures please PM me.
I didn't realize photobucket no longer lets you upload at 100%.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Deep Blue Sea Diver 1k Black Dial

Bump!
Note: the photos are pretty good at picking out imperfections. It looks great in person other than that buckle!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Deep Blue Sea Diver 1k Black Dial

Bump for the Tuesday night crowd. Do I hear $160 shipped and pp'd?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts