WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: DEKLA Turbulenz 42mm v.2 $415 USD

Many of you have bought a watch from me and know that my watches are generally nicer than advertised. It’s a beautiful watch, but it’s not breaking into my rotation, so I am reluctantly selling it. 95%+ condition. The watch comes with the OEM brown leather strap (The way it came to me) and a black sailcloth quick change strap, nice OEM box, manual, warranty card.

This watch has the ETA 2824-2 movement as noted in one of the pictures below, as well as Dekla’s extra hardened 6steel (as they call it). 554.00€ without VAT: 465.55€ exl. shipping costs- Price on their website. Specs below

Link: DEKLA Turbulenz 42mm v.2

Features:The high-quality watch case produced by DEKLA. Material: Stainless steel

Finishing: Option 1: bead-blasted. Option 2: 6Steel (Case back without 6Steel technology). Crown: screw-down crown. Case back and bezel:Case back screwed, engraved. Bead-blasted. Made of stainless steel.

Bezel screwed:. Bead-blasted Made of stainless steel. Waterproof up to 20 bar

Glass: sapphire crystal, slightly domed, anti-reflective inside

Case diameter: 42mm Band lug width: 22 mm Case thickness: 11,7 mm Lug to Lug: 49,6 mm

Weight without strap: 69g

I’ve undergone some health issues that have limited my ability to take my usual pictures, so I’m apologizing up front for the errant speck of dust here and there. Pictures were taken 3/5/21. The watch is boxed and ready to ship.

ANY questions: [email protected]optonline.net This is my Paypal address.

REQUEST: Please contact me initially via e-mails. I post every watch on numerous sales forums. It is hard to check every forum on a regular basis. I respond to e-mails more quickly as they all come to one place, and they are time-dated so that I can respond to them in the order that they are received. This cuts down on conflict over who got there first. Please provide me with your forum name so that we can PM each other prior to finalizing the sale to verify each other’s ID. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire if you have any questions: [email protected] This is also my Paypal address.

$ 415.00 USD shipped CONUSA Paypal- No Fee I'm located in New York out on Long Island. Remember, unlike many other sellers, my price covers Paypal and Postage. No Trades at this time.

Low Offer Policy:

I write down every offer in descending order, and I will contact you if the offering price gets within a few dollars of your offer. Meanwhile, it will be sold to the first person who, at the price of the day, says "I'll take it. Wrap it up.”

I ship USPS Priority Confirmed. I will ship to the UK for $35 USD additional, to Australia or Asia for $40 USD additional via USPS Registered Airmail. Please don’t ask if I will participate in any “offbeat” payment schemes. Paypal please for all sales!!
ANY questions: [email protected] This is my also Paypal address.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts