WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

Up for sale is the Dievas Vortex. This is an all around great tool watch that seems to be a hybrid of diver/pilot. Great German made Fricker titanium case. Light as a feather.

The watch is in excellent condition. The crystal and bezel are perfect. No major marks on the titanium case. A couple usual minor marks around the lugs from strap changes. Comes with boxes and papers.

I am asking $***SOLD***750 for the Vortex on the original tan leather strap which is in excellent condition itself.

If you want the 6 NATO/ZULU straps that I got just for this watch then the total price is $***SOLD***750!! THAT'S 6 FREE STRAPS!!! The Natos in the group are Maratacs BTW. The straps are a range of conditions. All are wearable. Some were barely worn at all. (See pic below for straps)

***THIS IS MY FINAL REDUCTION AND I AM ONLY KEEPING THIS UP UNTIL MONDAY - IF IT DOESN'T SELL BY THEN I AM KEEPING IT!!!***

Prices include USPS Priority shipping to CONUS. Insurance and tracking #. Payment is through Paypal to a verified address.

Specs:
Movement: Swiss Made ETA2824-2 automatic movement
Dial: Black dial. Arabic numbers.
Luminance: SuperLuminova.
Case: Micro-blasted aerospace grade titanium. Automatic helium valve release.
Case Back: Dievas signed polished screwdown titanium.
Bezel: Micro-blased titanium.
Crown: 5mm screwdown crown
Lug: 22mm.
Crystal: Domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Thick waterproof calf leather strap with Dievas signed buckle
Water resistance: 500m
Dimensions: 44mm in diameter, 54mm lug to lug, 14mm thick
Power Reserve: ~42 hours

Vortex1.JPG

VortexBond.JPG

NATOs.JPG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts