WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Rolex, Tudor, Doxa, Seiko
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is an excellent condition limited edition # 10XX / 1200 gorgeous Doxa Sub 1200T Professional reference # 872.10.351.10 HEV Full Kit!

This is a gorgeous piece, sits amazing on the wrist; the beads of rice bracelet is very comfortable as it fully articulates around the wrist. I am the second owner of this watch. I purchased this watch brand new (NOS) on January 2021 in eBay and this watch was authenticated by eBay as you can see on the included eBay authenticity card. Previous owner had purchased it directly from Doxa on October 2019, a transitional period at Doxa in which they were just starting to switch to a new retail packaging; that is the reason why this watch did not come in the traditional aluminum tube. I worn this watch only a couple times around the house on a rubber strap - if it weren't for the tiny hairlines next to the crown I would sell it as brand new. The Limited Edition number has been purposely edited out on the pictures for privacy reasons but it is 10XX so it is among the last made of its kind since there were only 1200 units available for sale. It is a great collectors piece, unfortunately I have to let it go since I have acquired a "grail" piece and cannot keep 2 of the same.

Condition:
Case: tiny hairlines only on the crown side that need to be seen on a certain angle to be noticed - no dents.
Lugs: tiny hairlines underneath from removing the bracelet as I only worn this on a rubber strap - when you wear the watch they are not visible
Bezel: Clean
Crystal: clean
Bracelet is in new and unused condition and still has stickers on it as I only worn this on a rubber strap. All links are on it.
Caseback: clean
Watch includes the complete kit (box, warranty card and hangtag) plus a Doxa springbar/screwdriver removal tool on leather pouch
If you need additional pictures or have any questions whatsoever please let me know
I am describing its condition to the best of my capabilities and I have taken very good pictures highlighting the state of the watch so please review all this information before purchasing it as it is a final sale.
I am a relatively new member here and it is my first time posting a watch for sale but I have a store on eBay under the name la_bahia you can look me up and see my reputation. I have also made a few purchases here in which you can also check my reputation.

I also have this listed on eBay and my price there is $3,699 but since there will only be a PayPal fee I will offer this watch for $3400.00 here; shipping fees and PayPal Goods and Services fees are on me. I will only accept PayPal as method of payment and will deal with fellow members with good reputation.

It is priced to move but I will listen to fair offers so feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries. I will only ship this watch to the continental US via USPS Priority Mail Fully Insured and with Signature Requirement or so please keep this in mind when making the purchase.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts