WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
SOLD!!!

After 2 heavy waves of downsizing initiatives, I am still having a hard time using some of my watches so I have decided to unload
those that are new and hardly used, and the ones that have not been used at all.

This thread is for a NEW and UNUSED Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter. I took off a couple of links off the bracelet as soon as I received it but that was all I have done with the watch so far. The rubber strap is unused and the watch has not even left my room at all. - honest truth

I paid $1,925 in total and it took us another $330 to get it out of Australian customs so I guess I can't really dive too much
on the price. You can at least consider customs duties taken cared of with my price.

The price is USD $1,299 Inclusive of my Paypal Fees and Registered Shipping to your doorstep.
(no trades as I am downsizing but if you have a DECENT cash now offer, I'm ready to consider for a quick sale. )

It will be hard to find one at this price considering the condition of the watch so grab a bargain!!!

Please email me directly instead of PMs so I can reply faster. No tire kicking please-serious buyers only.

SOLD

Thanks!!!

I didn't emphasize on taking photos of each and every angle anymore since I guarantee it's new and 100% flawless anyway.

Doxa1.jpg

Doxa2.jpg

Doxa3.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts