WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm making available my Doxa Sub 750T GMT Sharkhunter........It is in Mint condition, worn just a few times. It is numbered 299 of 1000 pieces offered. Included is the Doxa Tank and warranty card, tool, extra links, (it has been sized for my 7.35" wrist), and the Doxa CD. It is currently running at +5 per 24. All the specs are below taken from the Doxa web site.

SOLD........Inclusive of Express Mail shipping, (CONUS). Overseas buyers pay actual freight costs and assume full responsibility for the watch once shipped. I prefer PayPal, and we can discuss those options.

This is for SALE ONLY, please NO trade offers.

Specs:

Case: Satin brushed solid stainless steel (316L). 44.70 mm in diameter (excluding crowns). 14.00 mm in height, dial diameter of 26mm. 2 screw-down crowns at 2 and 4 o'clock. The 750T GMT Professional is water resistant to a depth of 750 meters (2460 feet), and is hand assembled in Switzerland.

Crystal: Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal (3mm) | Dial diameter = 26mm​

Case back: Secured screw-in case back:​

Bezel:Solid stainless steel unidirectional bezel. Engraved with the US Navy maximum no decompression limit times in feet (NOT METRIC)

Movement: High grade 21 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds, 28,800 beats per hour, based on the ETA 2893-2. Glucydur balance, Nivarox hairspring. Modified and decorated by DOXA.
Anti-Shock: Incabloc shock protection​

Functions:Standard and GMT Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock​

Second and third time zones displayed by utilizing the "4th" hand pointing to both the standard dial and the 24 hour scale on the individually adjustable inner bezel.

Hands:Replica of the 1969 hands featuring updated superluminova to ensure luminosity, and DOXA's famous "dwarf" hour hand.​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts