WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May regret letting this go but missing another watch I let go even more so here this goes. Offering up my Ebel 1911 Discovery chronograph chronometer

Features:

-Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
-Chronometer certified automatic chronograph
-Valjoux 7750 movement with date and day features
-Mixed finish SS bracelet with stunning fit and finish (At least as good if not better than Breitling Pro II / Hydrocarbon)
-Excellent weight, feel and wrist presence
-Fantastic dial texture on applied markers and sub dials
-100m/333ft WR w/ Screw down crown (w/ feat to always aligne signature correctly)

I've tried a lot of fine timepieces and I know whoever gets this will be impressed with the feel and quality, enough praise from me you'll have to hold it in person.

Condition: Almost new, 97% TZ +, mechanically sound running well with in COSC specs (+1s/d at last test), No disclosures regarding physical condition, Crystal and case are perfect, bracelet is near mint with very light desk diving on two links that can be cleaned up before shipping, a couple very light marks on case back from the bracelet on very close inspection. My watches generally arrive better than described so rest assured the description is accurate. This watch has been used only very lightly.

Included: Everything it comes with in excellent condition (cardboard outer box, leather inner box, paperwork, warranty card (Valid up to the end of 2012), COSC certificate, original price tag listing the MSRP $4500)

Reduced to $1595 Shipping and paypal included

Additional notes: I have many references so feel free to ask for them if you require before closing. As always I'm a reasonable fellow so I'll at least hear offers for cash, trade or both as long as you bear in mind I'm leaning towards a sale. Please respect my time and spare me low ball offers of your Timex + some pocket lint or a left over burrito from lunch, as I mentioned I'm still attached to this timepiece and I won't part with it just for the sake of it.

Trades down only please:

Trades I specifically am interested in include:

-Omega SMP in Blue (Quartz or Auto)
-Bathys Benthic MOP
-Breitling with Cream/Blue dial on Pro II, possibly leather + rubber (i.e. Colt, Steelfish etc.)
-Some Ball models (Aviator, Moonphase possibly others)
-Citizen Orca (Prefer Blue model)
-Some UTS models
-Tag Heuer Bracelets BA0787 (off models: WV2115, WV2116, WV211A, WV211B, WV211C, WV211D, WV215A,CV2110, CV2111, CV2113, CV2115, CV2116) OR BA0821 (Off CAF1010, CAF1011, CAF101A, CAF101B, CAF101C, CAF101D)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Ebel 1911 Chronograph Chronometer w/ lots of warranty left

Bump
Thanks for the offers so far

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT: Ebel 1911 Chronograph Chronometer (Big Reduction)

Bump for reduction, old grail retrieved

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Shipping and paypal included

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Lots of interest but not there just yet

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gone

Gone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts