Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Brand: Eberhard
Model: Champion
Case: stainless steel, 37 mm diameter without crown, stainless steel case back, the case is full of surface scratches and should be polished (can be worn but is not beautiful)
Dial & hands: original panda dial, in perfect shape, original hands, the hour hand from chrono doesn't reset to zero and the paint from chrono minute hand is partial gone on the top, also the lume from minute hand is gone, see detailed pictures, all these things can be easy fixed by a professional watchmaker
Band: no band
Glass: original acrylic in bad shape, it has 2 cracks, see detailed pictures
Movement: automatic Lemania cal. 5100, 17 jewels, quick set date, runs and keeps time
Crown: genuine, signed, screw in type

PRICE: PRICE: 440 Euro or 540 $

References:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/zaytsuca-814798.html
zaytsuca Provided a smooth transaction
zaytsuca - Faultless sale.

Guarantee genuine or all money back!

I have perfect ratings on ebay (andrei_bz), and I have sold 3 watches here on WUS, see references
- all sales are final, the watch is sold AS IS,
pictures are part of the description,please take a good look at them and if you want high res please let me know.
- The watch will be packed very well so that you will receive it in the same condition as I have sent it, BUT I don't have any control of what happens with the package after I leave it at the postal office, the will be sent with EMS (international carrier ONLY on buyers special request) with tracking number.
- payment : I prefer bank transfer but I accept also PAYPAL + 3%
- shipping world wide with international carrier: 90$ 3-5 days delivery time, EMS: 35$ and 6-9 days delivery time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.