WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Eberhard & Co. 8 Jours Grande Taille (41mm version) in stainless steel. This model features an optic white dial with fine printed black Arabic numeral hour markers, subseconds, and power reserve indicator. This model also features black leaf hands for the hours, minutes, seconds, and power reserve. Powering the watch is an in-house patented Eberhard Spring Drive 8 days handwound movement that features serial mainsprings. The configuration allows for the watch to be a slim 11mm thick despite having a 1.5m long mainspring. A portion of the main spring can be seen through a partial sapphire exhibition back with decorative "Figure 8".

It is in MINT condition with a 95% TZ rating. The movement keeps the full 8 days power reserve and winds very smoothly. Previously a store display watch but no known service history; I am the first owner. Currently the watch is on a brown Chromexcel leather band but also comes with original Eberhard alligator strap and buckle. The watch comes with box, manual, and unfilled warranty.

Features:

• Eberhard & Co. Spring Drive 8 Day handwound caliber
  • Optic white dial with black fine-printed markers and indicators
  • Polished black leaf hands
  • Stainless steel case with domed sapphire crystal
  • Partial sapphire exhibtion back with decorative "Figure 8"
  • 8 day power reserve
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Case height: 11 mm
  • Lug width: 19 mm
  • 3 bar (30 meters) water resistance
I am asking $1,800 with Paypal fees and CONUS shipping included. No trades please.

DSC03401_edit.jpg

DSC03403_edit.jpg

DSC03407_edit.jpg

DSC03408_edit.jpg

DSC03406_edit.jpg

DSC03412_edit.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts