WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks WUS and buyer :)
--------------------------------------

For sale is my EMG DL63 "Panda" Chronograph. I purchased this directly from EMG in early 2017, which I believe was the first run. You can see it is signed "2017" on the caseback. Hasn't seen much wrist time in the past year or so, which is why I'm selling it. Honestly it's kind of hard to sell, since I don't have a panda chrono to replace it, but if I'm not wearing it, I want someone else to get enjoyment out of it.

It is in truly excellent condition, with only the faintest signs of wear. It comes on the original rally strap, which I swapped out as soon as I got it, so the strap is in excellent condition as well, only having been worn a few times.

The watch is running great, currently at +8s per day. It does not come with boxes or papers, mostly because I don't recall ever getting an EMG-branded box or any kind of warranty papers in the first place. It's possible I lost them, but I am pretty meticulous about my watch accessories. Anyway, the sale is watch-only.

I'm asking $250 plus shipping. I prefer PayPal. Watch is in San Francisco, so US shipping is preferred, or face-to-face if you're in the area.

Specs
Case size: 42mm x 13mm
Lug width: 22mm
Movement: Sea-Gull ST1901
Crystal: Mineral
Water resistance: 30m

Please see my references for past transactions on WUS!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump! More specs and updated price to be more inline with market.

The first run came with a generic green box.
Thanks for the confirmation. I must have tossed it since there was no indication it was original to anything. EMG was truly a homegrown effort! The watch is great, there's just no fancy accoutrements :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts