WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is this Eterna Kontiki Four Hands, with the black and charcoal gray dial. I am the original owner, and the watch has been worn as a part of an 8-10 watch rotation for the past four years. It is in very good condition. as I am careful with my watches. Nevertheless, there are some signs of use such as minor scratches and swirls that would be expected from use. The crystal is perfect.

The bracelet on this watch is superior to just about any watch I have had. The clasp feels like a block of solid steel. The watch and bracelet are entirely brushed, and the bezel is polished. The back of the watch is stamped with the Kontiki logo. It has always run within COSC specs even though it is an elabore grade Sellita 200-1. It currently runs at approximately -2.5 SPD, though your mileage may vary. I would say the lume is quite good.

It will come with all original boxes, paperwork and extra links. The links are screw-in. It is currently sized for a 7.3-inch wrist. I will ship it free in the CONUS and cover PP costs. Pay Pal only, and no trades please. I have sold several watches here on WUS and the Bay with nothing but positive feedback. The price is $725 shipped.

Size: 42mm
Lug width: 22mm
Thickness: Approximately 12.5mm
Water Resistance: 200 meters
Sapphire crystal with internal AR.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts