WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I have an excellent condition Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer 2231.80 Electric Blue Titanium for sale with the venerable Omega 1120 caliber automatic movement. Watch had a complete service by Archer Watches in December 2010 including pressure test & following were replaced with new genuine Omega parts: mainspring, pallet fork, dial & 3 hands. Before you ask why the dial & hands were replaced, let me tell you there was no water damage or any issues with the movement - I'm just the anal type as there was a small blemish on the original dial and the red paint on the second hand tip wasn't the greatest so I had the dial and hands replaced at the time of service. Case & bracelet were never polished and as you can see, the writing on the clasp is nice and crisp and not faded or polished off like most other Omega titanium bracelets I've seen. Domed sapphire anti-reflective crystal, dial, hands are all perfect. Very few minor faint marks on the 41.5 mm case & bracelet.

Watch currently sized loosely for 6.5" wrist. One extra link with collars/pin will be included so it should fit up to 7" wrist. Included with the sale are the following: service CD from Archer detailing step-by-step of what was done, pressure test printout, inner & outer Omega boxes, manual, card holder (but no cards), watch pillow, old dial and old hands.

Looking for ​SOLD $1988 CAD firm. No need to set aside extra $$ for service as watch was rarely worn after the service was completed. Local pick-up in Toronto area only as I can't get full insurance from Canada Post on any watches over $500 - sorry, no shipping this time.

Omega link here: OMEGA Watches: Seamaster 300 M Chronometer - Titanium on titanium - 2231.80.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts